The Choice best of all Possible /Ultimate Philosophy
Do you think a man can reach some kind of ultimate philosophy in his lifetime? Say, I’m a chameleon, constantly switching the belief systems and being open. And now it seems to me a perfect way of life: live on the edge of a constant change. Till I find it’s time to move on and explore what other roles I could handle.
But still, I give a chance to the possibility of calming down and sticking to one place, the same surrounding. I don’t really believe that now, honestly. But I try to leave a space to any probability. I think I had this type of thinking my whole existence. Even in the first few decades, it was an unconscious pattern.
Yesterday I saw my friend’s vid on his YouTube channel. Actually, what attracted me was the name — “#4 What turns you on?”. Nice job Nathan.
There was a dialogue between Lu and Nathan, they both share the same channel. And the questions were quite simple. But when I was asked to give the answers, that opened up a few new facts about my personality I wasn’t familiar with.
1. What is your favourite word?
2. What is your least favourite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favourite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
I tried not to contemplate and do not hesitate too much, and do it as promptly as I can /and believe, being an overthinker, it’s a task deserving a medal afterward/. So. My answers.
- Any word in a form of order, or how to say, someone’s being bossy without a reason.
- Music that kicks in with the mood; finding out some “truths”, answers to questions of life; connecting with people on some meaningful and sincere stuff; getting a response to things you’re working at; dancing; intimacy; punching and choking people. Lol. Yes. We all have fetishes.
- Arrogance, inability to understand, or even to take into consideration other viewpoints /well, close-mindedness or so/; cowardliness (not sure about this, depends).
- Birds, Water…well, could be many. Loads of various musical instruments, as well as electronic sounds. Gosh. That’s hard. Really nearly everything that resonates at a certain moment.
- Seagulls..? Ah. It’s mainly just annoying or fun. Oh. I know. Sounds of aggression. Stupid (drunk) aggressive people.
- Classic..#fuck@. Even when talking Ukrainian or Russian.
- I don’t think I got a Profession now. But. Anyways. Might be a musician. (I didn’t know this before; all these things are kind of surprising for me). Working with clay? I always wanted to do something that you can feel or touch, experience.
- Finances or something? Insurance companies. Nah.
- “Jeeez, that was pshhhh /fire/. You finally did that this time. Welcome to a new rank /high five/. You passed the Earth Mission, let’s get some rest and I’ll give you the next option.” But I don’t think God meets you at a gate. Let’s say it’s a creature of a bit lower rank.
What I wanted to pinpoint, is that you could not possibly know a certain philosophy to follow, until you figure out yourself by 100%. Which is, kheeee, not possible. Not in one lifetime. And the more you know, the more clearly you see you know nothing.
So I might grab a Chance by the balls and go explore, and Change my Philosophies as much as I could handle.
Reach me at: kichori111